Auslandsamt/ International Office


All courses are open to applicants from abroad if they have the necessary qualifications. The admission requirements and application process apply accordingly.

Written application documents and work samples must be submitted in German.

Foreign school and university certificates must be submitted as original documents or copies, that have been legally certified. If certificates are not written in German or English, a legally certified translation must be included as an original document or a copy that has been legally certified.

Information on the acceptance of foreign educational qualifications as evidence of eligibility for admission onto a German university/academy course can be found on the website In addition, please feel free to contact the Film University International Office,  if you have any questions concerning the equivalence of foreign school and university certificates.

© Film University 2017

Logo Filmuniversität