Freemover from Abroad

Students who do not wish to study at the Film University within a partnership agreement for a limited period of time (max. 2 semesters) apply as so-called Freemovers or Visiting Students. The application requirements are the same as for exchange students, but freemovers pay the regular semester fee at the Filmuniversität.

Please refer to the pages for exchange students for more information about the courses offered and the further application process.

Application deadlines:

Winter semester: May 15

Summer semester: November 15