EL CORAZÓN DEL VOLCÁN 2018 (c) Fee Strothmann

In principle, students can also go abroad for one or two semesters as so-called freemovers, i.e. students go to a university that has not concluded an exchange agreement with the Film University.

However, it should be noted that the entire organization is in the hands of the individual student. In addition, freemovers must pay any tuition fees at the university themselves.