Ulf Grenzer was born in Dresden in 1967 and studied Animation at HFF Konrad Wolf in Potsdam-Babelsberg from 1988 to 1991.
Since his graduation, he has been working as a freelance animator in Berlin and Hamburg , lending his classic animation skills to numerous television and feature films. At present, he is an artistic assistant at Film University Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF and teaches the basics of 2D animation to animation students.
Moreover, he creates illustrations for elementary school-level English learning software as well as for children's and youth literature.
Filmography (as Animator)
Asterix in Amerika, Der kleene Punker, Digedags, Zugvögel, Chicken Kiew, Werner II and III,Hugo das Dschungeltier II, Castle of the Monkeys, Pantoffelhelden, Lauras Stern, Lars der kleine Eisbär II , Dodo der kleine Affe, Die drei Freunde, Die drei Räuber, Das Sandmännchen-Abenteuer im Traumland, Titeuf le Film, Pinocchio (Enzo d'Alo), The Congress (Ari Folman), Betongold (Katrin Rothe), Tibiaq (Henrike Rothe),short films for Löwenzahn (ZDF)
- since 1997: visiting lecturer of animation at HFF Konrad Wolf
- since 2012: artistic assistant at Film University Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF
- 2000 - 2010: freelance animation work for 4ground, a manufacturer of CD-ROM learning software
- since 1996: involvement in several flip book projects (e.g., for Miguel Rothschild and Schacks)
- 2001: "Nicaraguanische Legenden" (illustrator)
- 2012: "Las aventuras de tío coyote y tío conejo" (illustrator)